Serenity Prayer

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference."

Monday, September 26, 2011

Aidyn Clare

We lost our son, Aidyn Clare on Sept. 5th, 2011, 3 days before his EDD.  The reason for his death is unknown.  Aidyn was healthy throughout the whole pregnancy, so his loss to us was very shocking.  We would like to reach out to others who have had a similar experience.  May God strengthen us and hold us in his arms as we go through this journey.

2 comments:

  1. I happened to notice this link posted on facebook by someone that I know. I am so sorry for your loss! No one should ever have to go through the loss of a child. I pray every day for those who have lost babies to miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant death.

    My husband and I just lost our little angel, Ella Marie. She was born July 27, 2011. I was 37 weeks and 3 days. Our world was flipped upside-down. She is our firstborn. Please know that you are not alone. I will keep you, your family, and Aidyn in my prayers.

    Please feel free to contact me if you ever want to just share your story or talk to someone who shares a similar heartache.

    God Bless,
    Dawn Cook
    dawnjeff@live.com

    "Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I will "follow" along with your journey as well. I so remember the 6 week mark...it's all so fresh no matter much time passes. Our months are different, but the 5th is an equally hard date for the two of us...ugh. Thinking of your and your sweet son Aidyn.

    ReplyDelete