Serenity Prayer

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference."

Saturday, December 10, 2011

the 9th, another horrible day

Friday, December 9th was 3 months since we buried our precious son. I get sick to my stomach thinking of his body being underground.  ugh...hate it!

I've been wanting to make something to put on his grave.  Finally I decided I would make a wreath.  I made the wreath today and I think it turned out great.  Way better than one we would have boughten at the store.  Nothing is perfect enough for him or ever will be.


I love you to the moon and back Aidyn Clare! Even that does not even begin to describe how much I love you. But do know that Mommy will love you forever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment