Serenity Prayer

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference."

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Who You'd Be Today

I think of you all the time.  I wonder what you would be doing and what you would look like.  I think you would look a lot like daddy.  I can't believe it has been almost 5 months since I seen and held you.  It's just not FAIR!!
I should not have time, I should be busy, busy playing and caring for you.  I hate the weekends! I was so looking forward to my weekends with you, family time. I hate when we have snow days! I would rather be at work.  Having a snow day is just another reminder of what could have been.  I would have stayed home with you. 
I miss you every single day, from sun up to sun down.  This reality, without you, SUCKS!!

I will love you forever Aidyn Clare!! Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment