Serenity Prayer

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference."

Saturday, November 5, 2011

2 Months

Two months. I hate how time goes by so fast.  I hate feeling that much further away from Aidyn, but then again, we are that much closer to being with him. 
We made it through Halloween. We stayed inside and I closed the blinds.  I didn't want to see the children all dressed up, much more, the babies. It hurt to not be able to dress Aidyn up or wear the shirt my mom had bought for him, which hangs in his closet.  Instead of being able to take him to our parents to show him off our Halloween consisted of visiting him at his resting place.  Halloween really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it's Thanksgiving and Christmas that I dread....the emptiness....our hopes and dreams shattered.

I love you Aidyn Clare! You're forever in our hearts! Mommy
   

1 comment:

  1. I dread the holidays too...another 5th is here and I can tell you each one is very different, but the love that you have for Aidyn and the longing you feel for him won't change, but I'm sure you wouldn't want that part to change because he is so worthy of it. Hugs to you on this tough day.

    ReplyDelete