Serenity Prayer

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference."

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Love you FOREVER!

I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,
I think of you in silence I often speak your name
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame
Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part
God has you in His keeping I have you in my heart.

I'm learning how to live without Aidyn, here on earth.  I am so lost without him.  I could only wish to have endless jobs to do here at home and no time to rest.  I wish my schedule was full.  Instead, all I have is time, time to sit and think of how things could be different.  I think of Aidyn and how much I miss him and love him.  I look at each day as me being that much closer to being with him. 

I just found out that the book I often read to Aidyn, while he was in my womb and left with him, "Love you Forever", was written as a memorial for the authors' two stillborn babies they had in 1979 and 1980.  So many connections.  I could hardly read this book without crying and now I definitely will never be able to read it without tears.  

Mommy will always love you forever Aidyn Clare!

No comments:

Post a Comment